Friday, September 18, 2009

Morning, Sept. 18

Alright, it was late last night, we were tired...GAWSH!
So, I forgot shoes.  Blah blah blah...We forgot a lot of things, shoes just happened to be the one thing I probably should have remembered.  "I'm goin' to Alaska, I only need my flip flops, right?"    Dork!
And, yeah, the motel in Cache Creek advertised wireless internet...but only if you were near the office, and of course we were the farthest away from the office and had almost enough signal to connect.  We were pretty tired as it was, any post would have been very dull.

"Gabe keeps using all my shampoo!"

Headin' out now.  Need t find some breakfast and let the dog run a bit at the new park we found last night.

Until next time....

5 comments:

The Time Traveling Courtesan said...

Ewwww, what does Gabe need shampoo for?

Unknown said...

I can't tell by your photos what kind of shape the road is in. I know it's two-lane with no shoulders. Other than that has it been OK. Have you hit any dirt stretches? What has your weather been like? Give us more pictures of the towns you go through. I like the ones with the flowers and wood carvings - gives a flavor of the area. Wish we were with you. Tell Gabe he needs a shave, but you probably do too. Mom

Unknown said...

Never mind my question about the roads. I had not received all the pictures and now I have. I can see that the road is in very good condition. How come you never take pictures of the cats and/or frogs?

The Time Traveling Courtesan said...

I'm with your mom. Where are the cats and frogs? Did you dump them and not tell me? Puck is handsome, but Fatty takes a very non-descript picture.

Unknown said...

What cats ... and ...frogs? i don't know what you are talking about.